How to Email Every UK MP

Today, Sunday 14th December I emailed every single UK MP,  not that I expect too many of them to answer me let alone do anything about Parental Alienation but every little bit helps raise the profile of PAS in this country. So if you want to email one, or every UK MP below you will find the link to do so.

And if you want to ask your Local Authority for a Freedom of Information request on how many Parental Alienation cases they have had or actually dealt with in the last year, below you will again find the link.




2 thoughts on “How to Email Every UK MP

  1. im having problems with my daughter.ive been in touch with her social worker.she said i might get legal aid.but ive already got cafcaf report.nothing since housebound.where do i go next.from here.

    1. Karen,

      You don’t say where in the UK your Cafcass Report is from. I suggest you seek legal advice as or apply through your local Social Work Department for a Children’s Hearing to be convened if you are in Scotland.

Comments are closed.